We can assist you with:
- Employment contracts, policies and procedures
- Redundancies and business reorganisation
- TUPE transfers
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Termination of employment
- Employment tribunal representation
- Compromise agreements
- Discrimination and equal opportunities
- Enforcement of post-termination restrictions
- Maternity and family friendly law
- Performance management and capability
- Sickness absence
We will provide you with practical and commercial advice on all aspects of employment law to help minimise the risk of disputes arising but also to help deal with them should they arise.
This is our comprehensive employment support service. For one annual fee, you will receive unlimited access to a dedicated employment solicitor who will provide you with all the employment support and advice you need including reviewing your existing employment documents and giving you regular updates on the law. Please see our EmpLegal Flyer for further information on this service.
If you would like to read our latest employment law newsletter please click here.
Get in TouchJanet Goode, Partner and Head of Commercial Department
» Contact Form
"Thank you so much for all your help and understanding with our diverse business along with the individual needs as they have arisen. The service and support has been excellent, thorough and quick - just what our Social Enterprise requires."- Kent Enterprise Trust