We can assist you with:
- General planning advice including Certificates of Lawful Use, removal of Planning Conditions and Agricultural Occupancy Conditions, interpretation of Planning Permissions and legal agreements as well as Tree Preservation, Listed Building and Conservation Area issues.
- Planning and Highways agreements under S106, S278 and Unilateral Undertakings; drafting negotiating and approving for Developers, Banks and Local Authorities.
- Renegotiating existing permitted schemes to ensure they become finacially viable and deliverable.
- Submitting straightforward Planning Applications such as for change of use, or where an application is likely to be appealed "fronting" a planning application working with a planning consultant to give it more weight and to maximise the chance of winning any subsequent appeal.
- Putting together and project managing a team of experts including architects, planning consultants and environmental experts on more complex applications.
- Planning appeals whether by Written Representations, Hearing or Public Inquiry as well as Call In Inquiries.
- Local Development Framework Representations.
- Compulsory Purchase Orders.
- Judicial Review.
- The removal of Travellers for Local Authorities and other land owners.
- Public or private nuisance claims,
- Conditional contracts, options and overage agreements
- Construction contracts, building agreements and warranties
We have a specialist planning team who will guide you through the minefield that is planning law and regulation. Headed up by Vicky Stoodley, who has many years of experience acting for developers, local authorities and individuals alike, the team can handle all types of planning issues.