There are many reasons why trusts are created. They may have been included in a person's Will, set up during a person's lifetime for tax planning purposes or created to protect the interests of a disabled relative or the proceeds of a personal injury claim.
Whatever the reason, our highly specialist team will create the best solution for your specific wishes. We will advise you about the suitability of different types of trust and set out the options open to you in a clear and practical way.
We can also provide you with two levels of service in respect of existing trusts, namely:
- Full management of any type of trust; or
- Advisory service to trustees on how they should administer the trust.
Our team is recognised as one of the largest and approachable team in Kent and we pride ourselves on our practical no-nonsense approach to what sometimes can be a very technical area of law. Our skills are also recognised by the prestigious Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners.
Our promise to you:
- We will help you focus on what’s best for you
- We will help you achieve your goals within the best possible time
- We will use clear non-technical language
- We will provide you with a clear pricing structure
Get in TouchKerin Speedie, Partner and Head of Tax and Estate Planning
» Contact Form
"We would like to testify that we have had excellent and prompt service from our lawyer, Mr Garry Warman at Whitehead Monckton. He managed the arrangement of power of attorney and our Wills with the greatest consideration, and care."- Tax and estate planning client