We can help you with:
- Buying and selling farms and rural land
- Farm tenancies
- Partnerships and rural business structures
- Utility easements
- Telecommunication masts
- Mineral leases
- Wind farms and renewable energy projects
- Development and diversification
- Livestock hire agreements
- Grazing agreements
- Sporting leases and licences
- Agricultural Occupancy Conditions
- Succession Planning
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Equine Law: Livery, loan, lease and sale/purchase agreements
Our Rural Business Team was borne out of our very longstanding history of having acted for many Kentish farming families over many generations. The sole purpose of the specialist sector focus is to pull together our resources, contacts and referrers to provide a one stop shop for all our rural clients.
Our specialist lawyers who make up the sector team come from a wide range of backgrounds but all have many years of experience acting for rural business clients between them. We will build our services around you to meet your individual needs.
We take an active role in rural events within the county and have a strong team commitment to great client care and enthusiasm for the sector.
We are ranked as a leading firm for Agriculture and Estates in Chambers Legal Directory 2014 and Legal 500.
If you would like to read our latest Rural Newsletter please click here.
Get in TouchMarsha Marriner, Associate Legal Executive
» Contact Form
"I was kept well informed at all times on progress and given very clear and helpful advice to assist my decision making."- Highland Investment Co Ltd