The easy and cost effective way to remove the burden of employment legislation from your business.
Complex and costly employment legislation can directly affect the profitability of many businesses across the UK. To help you deal with different demands and getting everyone pulling together, we have developed a comprehensive employment scheme designed to reduce the burden of costly disputes. Allowing you to focus on what you know best, your own business.
To help you tackle employment conflicts before they turn into real disputes, and to manage the costs of any disputes, we have developed, EmpLegal.
How EmpLegal Works
EmpLegal provides a named solicitor, your own solicitor, with whom you’ll build up a close working relationship. This makes difficult conversations easier and ensures we understand your business. It also saves you valuable time when you need assistance.
The service comprises three core components to offer seamless financial and business continuity protection:-
- Health Check (The audit) - Your current policies and practices will be reviewed so we can to get to know your business and establish how to bring you up to date with the latest legislation and achieve compliance within the law. Be compliant from the start!
- Support of Expert Advice (Ongoing dialogue) - Direct access to unlimited advice by a qualified employment law solicitor, who knows your business and understands your specific needs meaning you are fully supported and don’t have to deal with impersonal call centres. You are given clear advice that is in the best interest of your business. This not only ensures that the matter is properly handled from the outset. Based on our experience, early advice avoids numerous disputes.
- Reduction in fees for tribunal claims - We offer a 10% reduced hourly rate for EmpLegal members for work on employment tribunal claims.
Fixed costs for the majority of our legal support, based on the number of your employees, giving you the ability to budget for employment issue and potentially offering cost savings.
The benefits to you:
• Face to face expert legal advice from your employment lawyer.
• A hands on practical solution to problems and how to avoid future claims.
• Ability to budget for all your Employment costs.
• Improved cashflow by spreading the EmpLegal costs with a monthly payment facility.
• Monthly email updates covering legislation changes and relevant practice.
• Invitations to attend our employment law seminars – free of charge.
• Expert Advice - regulated by the Law Society and Lexcel accredited.
For a free quotation please contact us on 01622 698047.