Overview Can we help?

More and more people are investing in property overseas, particularly as holiday homes.


Many property transactions abroad require the execution of the transaction document to be notarised by a qualified notary public.  We can provide this service and can also work closely with our residential conveyancing team if property is being bought or sold in the UK as part of the transaction.


Can we help?