Cross-border Property Purchase & Sales

Contact Us


More and more people are investing in property overseas, particularly as holiday homes.

Many property transactions abroad require the execution of the transaction document to be notarised by a qualified notary public.  We can provide this service and can also work closely with our residential conveyancing team if property is being bought or sold in the UK as part of the transaction.



Get in Touch

    Whitehead Monckton is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. If you consent to us contacting you for this purpose, please tick below to say how you would like us to contact you:

    You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time. For more information on how to unsubscribe, our privacy practices, and how we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, please review our Privacy Policy.