Providing your staff with the skills they need to ensure that you maintain a positive and productive working environment is increasingly important.
All staff need to receive effective training on equality, bribery and the processing of personal data not only to mitigate the risks that arise in these areas, but also to improve their own working environment, Managers also need to have confidence to manage their staff effectively so that they can deal with grievances, carry out disciplinary investigations and chair hearings effectively.
We therefore provide bespoke training for both managers and workforces on key topics that not only reduce your organisation’s risk levels but also provide your staff with a better working environment that improves morale and removes some of the barriers to effective operations.
Our training courses are tailored to your organisation’s priorities and are always offered at a fixed price so you know the cost from the outset.
Popular training topics include:-
- Manager training: Chairing a hearing
- Manager training: Undertaking investigations
- Manager training: Grievances and Disciplinaries
- Equality and Diversity
- Anti-Bribery and corruption
- Workplace behaviour
- Identifying and reporting personal data breaches
- Developing and maintaining a data protection strategy