Whether you own your home or are a tenant, we can support you in your property dispute. From mediation through to action in the courts, our team are highly experienced in solving a range of disputes, from single flats to large estates.
We can support you in a range of disputes, including but not limited to:
- Property disputes
- Restrictive covenants & overage disputes
- Disputes over easements
- Eviction of squatters & travellers
- Option agreement disputes
- Adverse possession & trespass
- Boundary disputes
- Rights of way, rights to light & party walls
- Compulsory purchase
- Development agreement & joint venture disputes
- Determination of beneficial interests in land
- Landlord and tenant disputes
We regularly assist people like yourself with disputes relating to leases – in particular schedules of dilapidation and demands. Understanding the full terms of leases and where landlords and tenants can exercise their rights can help to avoid costly disputes.
We understand that it’s in your interest to reach an early and amicable resolution. Our team will always strive to find a quick outcome to your dispute, but will always ensure your wellbeing and requirements are not compromised.
In order to find out more, speak to our team today.