Contact Us


If you separate the arrangements for your children will be of the utmost concern to you, whether you are married or cohabiting. We will help you try to achieve your goals whether through negotiation, mediation or, if necessary, the courts.

Our expertise also extends to adoption or the involvement of social services and the local authority. We also have two qualified and experienced mediators who can work to find a solution for you.

Emma Palmer, an associate solicitor in our family team has prepared a parent’s guide on what you can do to help your children through this difficult time.  Please click here for some of the things that we recommend to our clients.

We’ve also prepared a helpful guide to some of the common questions clients ask in relation to children matters here.

If you prefer, please call us to discuss your circumstances and how we can help you.

Our family team are highly experienced and can offer expert advice on all areas relating to children proceedings.


Get in Touch