I advise clients on all areas of English Employment Law, taking the time to get to know them and their organisation in order to provide strategic commercial advice in accordance with their needs and objectives.
I completed an LLB with European Study at the University of Exeter, including a year study Italian Law at the University of Padua and the Legal Practice Course at The College of Law, Guildford. Prior to joining Whitehead Monckton, I spent my 15-year post-qualification career working for two leading regional firms across offices in Milton Keynes, London, Maidstone and Canterbury.
Throughout my career I have worked as an employment law specialist and can advise clients on a full range of matters including:
- Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal litigation
- Collective and individual redundancy advice
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
- The enforcement of restrictive covenants and confidentiality provisions
- Senior employee and director departures
- Complex discrimination cases including victimisation and harassment
- Workforce and management training
I also advise clients on data protection matters including
- breach reporting
- data subject access requests
- Freedom of Information Act requests
- Developing strategies for GDPR and Data Protection Act compliance
I have substantial experience and knowledge of working in the Education Sector including providing advice on parental complaints in addition to complex employment and HR matters and have, over the years, also taken a particular interest in working alongside businesses involved in the food and hospitality, recruitment, manufacturing and professional services sectors.