I have worked at firms in and around Maidstone for over 20 years, initially as a paralegal and then undertaking my training contract before qualifying as a solicitor in residential conveyancing in 2006.
In that time, I have built up a wealth of knowledge and experience of dealing with all aspects of residential conveyancing.
Much of my work is from returning clients and recommendations either from my clients or local estate agents with whom I have established good working relationships.
- Sales, purchases, transfers and remortgages of freehold and leasehold properties
- Sales and purchases of garden / amenity land
- Purchases of newbuild properties
- Sales and purchases of properties at auction, including preparation of the pre-auction sale pack of documents for prospective buyers
- Dealing with shared ownership properties