Overview Can we help?

If you are investing in ‘buy to let’ properties and renting them out you will need to use tenancy agreements to control the terms of occupation.  These may be drafted by your letting agents but we would prefer if the drafting were by members of our team.  That way we can ensure all legal matters are covered and that the terms are up to date, comply with current legislation and are appropriate for both landlord and tenant.


We can also provide advice and help if, as they sometimes do, things go wrong. For example, a tenant may not pay their rent or they may fail to look after the property. In those circumstances we will normally instruct a member of our Dispute Resolution team to assist.  They can also help with any proceedings at the end of tenancy to ensure that the tenant leaves or that work to “make good” the property is completed to time and to an appropriate standard.


Can we help?