As the popularity of horse riding and equestrian activities continues to grow, an increasing number of individuals and businesses are looking for specialist legal advice on equestrian issues. At Whitehead Monckton, our equine law solicitors can help you protect your interests and receive practical legal counsel in the face of often complex regulations and legislation.
Within our equine law team, we have a range of expertise that has been developed over many years of working with our equestrian clients. Most members of the team are themselves keen riders and horse owners and really understand the needs and unique challenges our clients face.
Our equine law solicitors cover many areas of equine law, including:
- Horse sales and purchases
- Sale and purchase disputes
- Livery contracts and agreements
- Property and boundary agreements for grazing
- Horse welfare
- Riding and horse accident claims
- Veterinary disputes and negligence
- Equestrian events, such as gymkhana
- Training agreements and contracts
- Matters relating to the Animal Act 1971
- Equestrian business sales, purchases and partnership agreements
- Selling and purchasing of equestrian properties and land
- Planning advice
If you don’t see your particular issue listed above, please get in contact with our team for more information on how we may be able to assist you.
Equine Legal Advice in Kent
Whether you are an individual or an equestrian organisation, our equine lawyers have the expertise necessary to advise you as to the best course of action to take on a wide range of equine law issues to protect your interests. Simply contact a member of our equestrian law team below, or contact us with your enquiry.